July 13, 2009

One week in Indiana

I spent June 25th - July 2nd back home in Indiana. Overdue photos:

Photobucket
I spent the first couple days of the trip in Bloomington. I really miss that city.

Photobucket
From campus, looking down at Kirkwood. I used to work a mere block from where this photo was taken.

Photobucket
More of Indiana University's campus.

Photobucket
And again.

Photobucket
And again.

Photobucket
Also in Bloomington, at Brittany's apartment.

Photobucket
Came back to Madison, and went and road my bike with some friends as soon as I could. Buddy Doc.

Photobucket
Doc again.

Photobucket
Micah.

Photobucket
And myself, not a good photo but a photo none the less.

Photobucket
Spent a night in Louisville and met up with good friend Geran.

Photobucket
Old room mate, and good friend Matt.

Photobucket
Geran shredding the 8 foot.

Photobucket
Matt getting gnar.

Photobucket
Me. Just a 180 off the ledge. I think its almost 3AM at this point.

Photobucket
Spent a lot of time at home too. Here is my Mom and I.

Photobucket
My nephew and I.

Photobucket
Brittany and I.

Photobucket
My sister Jessica and her child Cody.

Photobucket
Not often we're all in the same place at once.

Photobucket
Got to visit my Grandpa which was nice.

Photobucket
My Dad at work, before we went out and got some Chinese food.

Photobucket
A nice place to relax in the shade.

Photobucket
A beetle on my Mom's corn.

Photobucket
Mom's grapes.

Photobucket
Mom's flowers.

Photobucket
Spent a little bit of time in Louisville, Ky. Saw Conar Oberst / Mystic Valley Band at Headliners.

Photobucket
Again.

Photobucket
In Bloomington again, night before coming back to Nevada. Went and spent too much money at bars.

Photobucket
On my way to Atlanta.

Photobucket
About to land in Atlanta.

Photobucket
My flight leaving Atlanta was delayed several times. I got to sit on the floor of a hot, overcrowded airport terminal only to board my 7:20 flight at 9:30. But it was a new plane, which was a nice change (been flying old American Airline jets).

Photobucket
Satellite TV at 35,000 feet? Ok! I watched more TV on my flight to Vegas then I do in a typical week at home.

Photobucket
Coming into Vegas.