July 12, 2009

Updates

Went on vacation two weeks ago to visit home, took a lot of photos while I was there.

I've been really slacking on keeping this updated, its been a chore more or less. I think I promised my family I would have photos up tonight or tomorrow, but it looks like it will be tomorrow sometime.

Things are good out here, I'm currently the only one running the show at the moment. Business partner / room mate Nick decided to bail out on no notice. I hope he finds whatever it is he is looking for back home. Meanwhile, a new addition will be added in August when long time friend and new business partner Curt (Not to be confused with myself, Curtis) comes to join the adventure. I think with his help we'll have a successful Pomegranate harvest this fall.

The heat hasn't been too bad for me yet. Its been 105+ every day for the last few weeks or so. I get most my labor intensive work done by 10AM anyhow, come inside, eat lunch, nap for a few hours, and do work online. I'll go water the garden about the time the sun starts to go down, which doesn't take too long. Thirty minutes or so to do a good over head watering, then i'll turn the drip system on for a few hours and go back out and turn it off. Simple enough. Even at night though, its 100 or so out. Right now its 11:30 almost, and the temperature is 98 degrees. It will cool down to the low 80's or so by morning, but things heat up quickly.

Anyways, I'll post photos soon enough. I've just been concentrating on other things then keeping this blog up to date.