August 12, 2009

Change of plans


Moving to New Mexico in the morning.

I found out just earlier tonight. Well, it was my decision to move so quickly but I will be headed out in the morning.

I'll be working for the same guy, but living / working there helping to book a resort that he owns. I'm needed out there more than I am needed here in Nevada at this time. Its a better paying job, and i'll make a nice living out there. Details and photos when I get out there. I get to cross the Hoover Dam, pass through Flagstaff (well drive all the way through Arizona) and go to Alberqurque then head directly north to 8,300FT into the mountains. Should be able to capture some good photos.

Will return to Nevada from time to time for various stuff.

FAMILY: I'll call you when I get settled in. I will be driving 11+ hours tomorrow with a dog in the truck and trying to look at a map when i'm in the cities, so i'd rather not talk on the phone. I'll call you and give you updates on the way as I can.

Living the life right now, love it. Very excited about the move. On the bright side, I'm a little closer to home.